Working on Take Better Blog Photos has been insane! You’re not gonna believe how this all came together, but first, I want you to know that I am giving you a chance to enter the Take Better Blog Photos Giveaway!
Enrollment in this course is closed until 2017
Do As I Say, Not As I Do!
When putting together any e-course it’s really important to spend the time planning. I didn’t do that. Why? Because I had my photography course developed years ago. I created it for an in-person class back in St. Louis to teach the average person how to use their DSLR cameras. The material was there, I just needed to update it and make it work for my audience.
Sounds easy, right? Nope.
As I began putting my outline together and reviewing my older material I started:
- Adding more module
- Intensifying the course
- Developing bonus items
- Building the webinar
- Scheduling all the marketing
Guys – it’s a lot of work to put together a course, and without my Mastermind friends I would have gone insane (more so than I really am now).
This course has been my life and something that should have been planned out for about 8 weeks, I have done in 4. FOUR!!!!! That’s insane! But it’s here and it’s being well-received and I am so beyond happy to be able to give to you all what I know about photography!
Here’s What You’ll Learn in Take Better Blog Photos
- A step-by-step guide with 10 video modules that help you understand the technical side of photography, including lighting considerations and photo editing techniques.
- Instructions on how to change the manual settings of your camera and learn to build the equation for getting the best exposures.
- My recommendations for the minimal amount of gear you’ll need and how to shoot your blog photos on a budget – still giving you professional quality.
- Plus, you get LIFETIME access to this course which means you can come back at any time to revisit a module + continue to converse with other participants and myself in our private community.
In Take Better Blog Photos I teach you how to shoot in manual mode – learning aperture, shutter speed, ISO, lighting, focus, photo editing and so much more in this 10 module video course.