I want to share a secret with you. Pinterest totally changed my blog game. I mean, legit changed it.
When I started my blog years ago, I never took it seriously. It was used to share the latest updates and whatever. But, for well over a year now I have been focusing on my blog as a business.
How Can I Grow My Blog?
When I made the decision to focus on my blog as a business, things weren’t going very fast. I began getting wrapped up in this course, and this blog post, and that advice. Everywhere I turned someone was telling me how I should be handling my blog.
I was overwhelmed and unsure where to begin.
I was continuously:
- Researching the best information on how to grow and get more traffic
- Wasting money on tools and ideas that didn’t budge my blog’s numbers
- Published a post, in hopes that this would be the magic one.
- Feeling super jealous of other bloggers that seemed to have it all figured out and were on top of the world. How could I achieve this?
That’s when I discovered Pinterest. It’s one of the most underutilized tools for growing your audience and blog’s traffic.
In fact, Pinterest helped me double my traffic and boosted my email list in just a short period!
How? You ask? Pinfinite Growth.
I made the decision to focus my growth efforts with Pinterest after attending a webinar with Melyssa Griffen, founder, and instructor of Pinfinite Growth.
This course helped me to understand exactly how to create the right kind of pins that actually drive major traffic to my site. And, the course helped me to stand out with my brand.
Plus, the bonus was that I was able to do it on autopilot. YAS! Free time!
Before Pinfinite Growth I was just blogging with no real plan. I didn’t understand how to benefit from SEO. Pinterest is a graphic search engine. Your pins will rank higher the more they are repinned.
I took Melyssa’s advice and revamped my Pinterest account. I got rid of boards that weren’t on brand for my business and deleted pins that didn’t make sense. I lost a lot of followers at first because of the clean sweep, but that meant that now, only relevant people would follow me.
- When I started the course, I was averaging about 5.5K daily impressions with 2.6K daily viewers on my Pinterest profile. Now I average 25.4K daily impressions and 10.9K daily viewers.
- I have around 16K total followers on Pinterest now. I reach nearly 800K viewers every month.
- I was only getting about 21 repins a day. That’s up 600% now.
- As of the end of January 2016, I am averaging 36.6K daily impressions. My number of daily repins have doubled.
And, every week my numbers increase.
How Pinterest Totally Changed My Blog Game
Taking the e-course, Pinfinite Growth helped me to fully understand the capabilities of Pinterest and increase my blog traffic.
But this only works because I follow Melyssa’s strategies in Pinfinite Growth, and I’m pinning daily. I actively participate in group boards, and I see results.
In January, Pinterest brought me 66% of my blog’s traffic. That’s more than half. How can I ignore that?
You Should Enroll In Pinfinite Growth
- If you’re selling a product, and you’re blogging about it, you need to be pinning it to Pinterest.
- If you want to grow your audience and email list, you need to be offering content upgrades, and pinning them to Pinterest.
- If you wish to be successful on Pinterest, I recommend Pinfinite Growth.
Disclaimer: Learning the strategies and putting in the work with Pinterest will give you success…I PROMISE! I am posting an affiliate link here, so I’m transparent, but I will only promote something that I honestly recommend. I have spent a lot of money on courses that promise you the moon, and this has been the one course where I have felt it was worth the investment, and I’ve seen the results.
To grow your blog, and take Pinfinite Growth, click here to learn more and sign up with Melyssa. I’d love for you to use my affiliate link and let me know how the course is working for you.
Free Blogging Toolkit
Get access to my Blogging Toolkit for free! Inside you will get the Email List Ideas for Creatives, Blog Planning Workbook, Business Planning Workbook, 3 Free Pinterest Templates and 4 Stock Photos that you can use for your blog, business, or social media. This toolkit has so much goodness that will help you plan for a better blog and business, plus help you make income. Sign up below.