I’m a visual person…and I love a good photo. Nothing makes me cringe more than when someone uses bad graphics or poorly lit photos on their blogs and social media. Oh – and their products. Your kick ass content DESERVES kick ass PHOTOS! So, let’s learn how to take better blog photos!
ENROLLMENT IS CLOSED UNTIL 2017
Do any of these sound familiar?
- I wish I could get my fancy camera out of auto mode and take control of my photography.
- How can I create great photos for my blog, social media or courses on a budget?
- I’m sick of seeing the same stock photos being used across the Internet on every single blog and marketing strategy!
- I just want my photos to look like quality, professional images.
I see a lot of blogs, social media, and products out there that have amazing content but they don’t stand out when it comes to their blog photos.
What if I could help you create beautiful, professional photographs for your blog by guiding you through the process of learning to use your camera in manual mode, but in easy-to-understand language in about 8 weeks?
Take Better Blog Photos
Look, I’ve learned so much over the years with experimentation, training, and group meet-ups that I want to be able to share everything I know with you so you can benefit without having to go through the pain of figuring it out like I did!
Here’s what you’ll learn
- A step-by-step guide with 10 video modules that help you understand the technical side of photography, including lighting considerations and photo editing techniques.
- Instructions on how to change the manual settings of your camera and learn to build the equation for getting the best exposures.
- My recommendations for the minimal amount of gear you’ll need and how to shoot your blog photos on a budget – still giving you professional quality.
- Plus, you get LIFETIME access to this course which means you can come back at any time to revisit a module + continue to converse with other participants and myself in our private community.
In Take Better Blog Photos I teach you how to shoot in manual mode – learning aperture, shutter speed, ISO, lighting, focus, photo editing and so much more in this 10 module video course.
- 74-page PDF book to guide you through the course, including assignments and notes sections to use so you don’t miss anything as you’re learning.
- The Photographer’s Buying Guide to give you links to various recommended stores to purchase the gear discussed throughout this course.
- Lessons from my favorite photographers in the industry as they help you to understand what you should learn as a beginner photographer.
- Lifetime access to our private Slack Community – where you can gain support and discuss your photography with other classmates.
Ready to get started taking KICK ASS PHOTOS?