Learn how I make $100 a month easily with Pinterest. I’m not one to shy away from money, no matter how little it is. Hey, $100 isn’t anything to sneeze at, am I right? I made the decision to try an experiment, and it worked. Keep reading for a video tutorial and how I make $100 a month easily with Pinterest.
Please note that this post does contain affiliate links. I will receive a small commission or free product/service when I refer through my affiliate link. However, I only recommend products that I feel are beneficial and have personally vetted.
How I Make $100 a Month Easily with Pinterest
I am a self-employed person that isn’t on the six-figure track. I am the majority. I am you. And, while you’re pushing that train to make your dreams come true, you often need to find ways to bring in a little extra money each month.
But, I spend a lot of time each day on my business, whatever I needed to add into my schedule, it has to take up a tiny amount of my day and yet be effective, too.
Share my Creative Market affiliate links on Pinterest and try and make $100 a month.
This experiment can work with virtually any affiliate or brand you’re representing. I just so happen to be a graphic artist and photographer. I share things about blogging and social media and growing your creative business. Creative Market is a resource I use, and I believe my audience does too.
Naturally, this is where I decided to start.
- I have nearly 20K followers on Pinterest. How did I get there? By strategically using Pinterest and following proven techniques, I skyrocketed my Pinterest views. Click here if you want to learn more about that.
- I am on a variety of Group Boards that help me gain more exposure and show me more interesting content that I can share with my followers as well. Being on Group Boards means I can spread the love even further.
- I also use two programs in my business already to help me market my blog and products. These programs are called Tailwind* and BoardBooster*.
- My pins are scheduled throughout the day using the best times according to my activity, according to Tailwind*. I load up my schedule and Tailwind knows when to share it.
- BoardBooster*, I only use the looping feature to repin my most popular board pins, so they stay fresh in front of viewers. More on these here.
- *These are affiliate links to Tailwind* and BoardBooster* and I highly recommend them. I love them that much that I share and make a kick back and save money on my subscriptions, doing it.
- And, I make sure I’m pinning 50 times a day.
If you’re serious about driving traffic to your website or blog and growing your business, Pinterest is a must.
Watch How I Make $100 in 10 Minutes a Day
**UPDATE! I forgot to tell you! Add the CM affiliate URL to the pin-source URL on Tailwind. My bad! I’m so sorry I forgot to mention this. To do this, place your cursor inside where your DOMAIN URL shows, and you can highlight and paste here.
Also, if you wish to optimize your pins even better, rename your files with keywords that you drug to your desktop (I show you in the video) so they can be searched better. This takes more time, but it’s up to you.
To see how I use my Partner benefits from Creative Market (apply here) and share my affiliate links on Pinterest each day, watch the video below.
- I choose ten products to pin each day.
- I do this process Monday-Friday.
- I choose products I LOVE and have even purchased to share.
- I make sure my descriptions have keywords that matter (Pinterest is a search engine!)
- I use the #ad disclaimer. Please read more about affiliate links as they may change by doing a Google Search. You must disclose this!
- I paste my affiliate link from Creative Market in the pin source URL spot.
- And, make sure to SHUFFLE on Tailwind to spread these out on various boards.
That’s it! It takes me 10 minutes a day to do this, and it’s the first thing I do each morning before I jump into anything else.
I made $108 in January. And, now that I’m serious about it, I’m hoping to at least make that much each month. I could share more, but I don’t want to be too spammy and annoying. I mix up my pins with content, actually more content pins, and my posts. Don’t be a jerk about it.